Finally after more than 3 months I get some time to write.
Good news is I roped in a new work assignment for myself which has kept me very very busy. My domain still remains the same. However, this is an MNC & one of the best organization yet.
So I celebrate my comeback to Blogger & the new opportunity not with sweets but with my all time favorite Veggie Pizza.
One of the easiest Pizzas ever!
All you need is a packet of mozarella cheese, a Pizza base, 2 chopped tomatoes, 2 chopped onions, 2 chopped green chillies, pizza topping/tomato sauce & a microwave :)
Preheat the oven at 230 degree celsius for 2 mts. Meanwhile place the pizza base on the griller stand & apply a coating of butter & then the pizza topping or the tomato sauce. Now cover the pizza with the chopped vegetables & over the vegetables sprinkle a layer of grated mozarella cheese. When your oven is ready place the pizza inside & cook for 15mts.
Tadaaaa! Tis Ready! Come faaaast!!!
1. You may add some chopped capsicum, baby corn, mushrooms, jalapenos, olives (all of them or some of them). Totally depends on what you want on your plate
2. Some microwave oven wont allow you to preheat in such cases please dont heat it without placing anything inside it. Dangerous! You will have to increase the cooking time from 15 mts to 18 mts
3. Pizza topping sauce is available in the market however you may use tomato sauce instead
4. It is not necessary to apply butter. Tis totally optional!
5. Dont forget to let me know if/when you make it